Monday, June 2, 2008

School is O.U.T Out!


Last Friday was the last day of school. We had our end of the school year party. Oh, and this is my first blog. Yes! My mom ( Melissa ) had said she would make me a blog, in the summer. But summer is finally here! I am the oldest child in my family. My name is Tee.I am 9 years old. I am not the girl. That is Olivia, my 7 year-old sister. I also have a 6 year-old brother, Graham, and my 4 year-old sister, Sadie. On Friday we also got a kitten named Caddie. She is all black, and she has green eyes.

3 comments:

trigirl said...

Take good care of Caddie, and remember all the fun times we had this year. I miss you!

Sarah said...

Tee, you have a very nice blog. I hope you write about all of your summer adventures!

Have fun with your new kitty!

Anonymous said...

I want to give you all the best Your bolg is beautiful